Sunday, April 22, 2012

Major Lemming Found! - Claire's Candy Shop

One of my major polish lemmings has been Deborah Lippmann's Candy shop.  I love the glitter filled pink jelly.  Unfortunately my budget doesn't allow me to splurge on a Lippmann, but I finally got to buy the next best thing.  Claire's Candy Shop!  I haven't been able to find it here in Virginia - well I haven't looked to hard to be honest - I never get to the malls here.  I am just too busy!

So while on vacation I took my girls to the mall I grew up with, Rosedale.  It has changed since the last time I was there, but the interior of the place has remained nearly unchanged.  I knew they had Claire's there, I was unaware there were 2 Clarie's and one Icings!  So we found the map and located the first Claire's and there it was....last one on the shelf.  And they were having a sale - buy one get one 50% off.  So I had to choose another one.....so much to choose from.  But with girls, I let them pick it out - not to be too selfish.  They picked out a glow in the dark pink color, they installed a little LED light in the brush of the polish to light up the bottle.  It is pretty cool if I do say so myself.  I haven't had a chance to use the polish on myself, my 5 year old wore it but only for a day and never stays still long enough for a photo!

But here is the pic of the Clarie's Candy Shop!!

Thanks for reading and Keep Painting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment