Sunday, April 1, 2012

KleanColor Chunky Black Holo

I have been searching for this polish for a month.  My local beauty supply stores carry the KleanColor lines but they don't usually have the most recent colors.  So when I went to the last one in town without any luck I finally bit the bullet and ordered it online.  I recieved it on Thursday and could not wait to try it! 

I started with a base coat of Prisma Red Glitter polish (no name for this polish that I know of) - this has a very fine red glitter in a red base.



I then added a coat of Chunky Black Holo - you cannot see the effect in artificial light with a camera very well.  But this picture shows the color within the bottle.


Then I gave it a bit of a highlight with a star designed tip from my new Bundle Monster Plates - BM 220 and Wet and Wild French White.

Here are a few pictures taken outside to show off the holo effects!  (Pictures enlarged for detail)


Thanks for Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment