Sunday, April 1, 2012

Julep Box and Whimsical

I just received my first Maven box by Julep just a week or so ago.  I blogged about the box in a previous blog post, but this week I used the light pale pink Penelope on my nails.

 You must excuse the nubbin in the photos - but I am not going to let one short nail stop me from playing with my polish!

Here is picture of Penelope on my nails -
It is a great color and the application of the polish was flawless.

But it felt a little flat since i am so use to having some type of design or bling on the nails.  So I decided to put a top coat of Whimsical - a Revlon polish in a light blue base with pink and blue glitters.  It's too thin to wear on it's own - it lets too much of the nail show through, but it is great on top of different polishes.

I love how it really makes the nails stand out now compared to Penelope alone.  And of course it is topped with Seche Vite.

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment