Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jordana Glitters

I ran across Jordana Glitters when I ran into K-mart one day looking for a good deal on polish.  They caught my eye, but I didn't purchase one at the time.  I was on a search for deals and wasn't familiar with the brand so I passed.  Then I read a review and the blogger was raving about the polish - Let Them Have Polish Blog

So I started with a base coat of Wet and Wild Grays Anatomy - a duo chrome of green and pink/purple.  Unfortunately this is a very thin polish and requires 4 or more coats to be opaque.  I used just two for a simple base to Jordana Cosmic Glitters.

Jordana Cosmic is a mixture of blue and green glitters - the glitters are so bright and shiny and the coverage of the polish is amazing!  You do not fightr to get specs of glitter off the brush to cover the nail.  And it is evenly covered with a single coat of Seche Vite.  :)



Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment