Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Stamping Challenge - March 11th - Circles

For this weeks challenge I didn't have much choice when it came to a circle stamp.  My plate selection is still fairly small, my birthday is in two weeks so I hope I will have more! So I had to do with what I had.

Yesterday afternoon I attempted my first gradient on my nails, I wanted a pink and purple gradient as a base for my sunday challenge.  Well it was a miserable failure!
I started with a base of Savvy Ice Pink, beautiful light satin pink.

Then using Wet and Wild - On a trip along the tips and attempted to pull it down to create the gradient - complete failure!
So I ended up blending the purple all the way down and creating a marble looking nail - not too bad and not bad enough to try again.  :)

I struggled to find a deep enough color to show up on the base so I went with a simple silver to stamp the circles.  I then added rhinestones to accentuate the circles.
All Nails with Rhinestones



Close up view of three fingers

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment