Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girls Nails Tonight

My girls and I had a girls night with Daddy working tonight.  So we hauled out all the supplies and got creative.  My oldest Jaycie who is 9, wanted to have fish and rhinestones on her nails.  And my youngest one who is 5, wanted orange stripes with rhinestones. 

This weekend I managed to pick up Sinful Colors Cinderella at Walgreens, Cinderella is my youngest's favorite princess.  So when I brought it home she went nuts!  So needless to say she wanted the blue basecoat tonight. I would have never put blue and orange together, but it doesn't look too bad.  And it is exactly what she wanted.

Amanda's Nails




 To do my oldest's nails, we painted the base coat Blue Ice by Sally Henson.  Then using Sally Henson Insta-Dry Silver and Shanty plate #SH19 I stamped a fish.  To create the seaweed (which is hard to see in the photo) I used green acrylic paint.  I finally finished off the look with rhinestones as the fish bubbles.  And topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment