Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First manicure with new Cheeky A plate

Base coat is NYC - Skin Tight Denim - a deep beautiful blue that alone is an unbelievable color.  It is opaque in one coat but I did two just to ensure good coverage.  (It also is a great stamping polish!)
Then I used the plate and Klean Color Metallic Sapphire to stamp a tube like design on my nails.

Topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

But I had a little bit of a mishap working on homework with my 5 year old.  It was time to make her Leprechan trap for St. Patricks day.  So we painted a shoebox green, gold and white.  (I wish I had a picture of it)  But while working on cutting the box, I caught my pinkie nail and it ripped off.  So I have a little nubbin on my left hand. :(  It was my longest finger nail.)

Please disregard the dirty skin around the nails, I hadn't finished my clean up yet. 

Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment